Front Office Executive | Front Desk Executive | Receptionist (Santa Grand Hotels)
The Front Office Executive are primarily responsible for checking guests into and performs cashiering tasks and possess good customer eccentric. The FOE is the main point of contact for the guest and is responsible to provide great hospitality with local touch. He/She will need to liaise closely with the housekeepers in keeping room status up to date and co ordinate requests for maintenance and repair work. Must be sales-minded able to present options or alternatives to guests and offer assistance in making room reservations. Must be able to maintain confidentiality of hotel’s information to external vendors and guests.
- Maintain professional grooming and pleasant image.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette at all times and with good customer service relations.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to manager or senior in charge.
- Have a keen eye on detail in Safety and Security Hotel aspect.
- Able to maintain professionalism in the event of emergency and aware of all safety and emergency procedure.
- Accountable for handling and balancing of daily cash transactions and responsible in proper control of issuance hotel Master keys.
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of work area and hotel.
- Provide courteous service, recommendations and detailed responds to all guests’ enquiries e.g tourist attractions to visit, feedback and requests.
- Handle Room Reservations and Telephone enquiries promptly and able to provide thorough Hotel product information in a professional manner. Knows room cancellation procedures.
- Assist in rooms cleaning assignment for housekeeper on daily basis during absence of Housekeeping Supervisor.
- To action in rooms blocking according to guest’s requests and rooms booked ensure guest’s satisfaction for last minute booking.
- Handle lost and found enquiries, ensure proper recording and kept according to hotel’s policies.
- Prompt attention to guest’s feedback or request and able to action in a professional manner.
- Organize any special room set up require by guest’s upon room reservation made to create surprise and delight to the guest.
- Ensure all guests checked in are proper register, payment collection and adhere to hotel registration procedure.
- Manage and Control Hotel’s room key .Ensure proper storage and sufficient count for operational requirement.
- Able to sort and action incoming emails/correspondences, handling of guest’s accounts or billing payment and maintain accuracy of billing.
- Perform night duties ensure maximise hotel room revenue and balancing of posting transactions.
- Understand that business demands sometimes make it necessary to move staff from accustomed shift to other shift or to assist in other properties.
- Be ready to perform any other duties as assigned by higher management.
Ariva Hospitality Marketing Executive / Manager
The Marketing Executive / Manager will be responsible for the overall management of Ariva Hospitality’s day-to-day administration and is the marketing support for properties managed by Ariva.
- To optimize Ariva’s presence in all marketing platforms.
- To ensure brands consistency and brands value.
- Actively support Ariva properties to source opportunities, implement and execute strategies electronically.
- Manage Ariva office’s sales and marketing administration
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update Stayariva website content on a regular basis.
- Maintain corporate governance of the website.
- Ensure accuracy of location and description on google map
- Translate/work with vendors to maintain the Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia & Thai version of the website
- Source and coordinate translations and regular update of the website in other languages as required.
- Sign up and renew domains before expiry.
2. Web Trend
- Provide monthly figures : viewership for Stayariva and related links
- Maintain statistics on uptime
- Provide Data-mining analytics from Google analytics, Fastbooking
- Check regularly that the e-mail server is properly functioning
- Check regularly for e-mail in the junk filter at server level
- Set-up email account holders & monthly regular account users update.
- Maintain register of e-mail
- Produce a monthly e-mailer and actively solicit hotels for content.
- Ensure that database is updated monthly and properties GM/RM submit monthly database to expand the reach to target audience.
5. Social Media
- Drive Ariva’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn accounts in terms of content and visibility
- Explore using google + Pinterest, Youtube and any other social media for Ariva, on a regular basis so that we can capture new applications.
- Monitor the individual hotel’s Facebook page for updating and visibility. (Current benchmark is M Boutique )
- For pre-opening, work with hotels to establish their e-profile and ensure e-visibility
- Explore using We-chat, Weibo and Baidu to reach the china market further.
6. Media Monitoring
- Regularly monitor Trip Advisor and other customer review sites such as OTA comments of properties on Fastbooking engine.
- To flag properties for not responding and follow through in their responses.
7. Booking Engine
To work with the Distribution and Revenue Manager on:
- Regular check on the back end to ensure rate parity (BAR) and availability
- Regular check rate plans of properties to ensure credibility
- Producing a monthly report on production both for Fastbooking and coming through Hotel du Roy
- Work with Fastbooking on improving mobile bookings, drive higher penetration on website bookings.
- Compile use of OTA’s at group level on a monthly basis
- If possible negotiate for lower commission rates
9. Reservations/Front Office
- Be familiar with the reservation and front office module of Oasis or other PMS that we may install so as to support properties for pre-opening and operation.
- Be familiar with the reservation and front office processes to support pre-opening.
- Be the point of contact with vendors related to website, booking engine, email
- Keep a register and follow up on all the domain names that are owned by Ariva
- Ensure that payment are timely so that we do not lose domain names
Qualifications, Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Mandarin
- Friendly personality
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and decision making skills.
- Excellent training skills to guide users on IT application and problem solving.
- Strong IT & presentation skills to manage multiple platforms : Internet, Website, Microsoft programs, Booking engine & PMS
- Analytical, organized and methodical
- Results-oriented, resourceful, energetic and creative Thinker
- Able to work well under pressure
- Works independently and as part of a team
Interested Candidates with the relevant experience and qualification are invited to send in your resume together with a recent photo. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Apply Now