Front Office Executive | Front Desk Executive | Receptionist (Santa Grand Hotels)
The Front Office Executive are primarily responsible for checking guests into and performs cashiering tasks and possess good customer eccentric. The FOE is the main point of contact for the guest and is responsible to provide great hospitality with local touch. He/She will need to liaise closely with the housekeepers in keeping room status up to date and co ordinate requests for maintenance and repair work. Must be sales-minded able to present options or alternatives to guests and offer assistance in making room reservations. Must be able to maintain confidentiality of hotel’s information to external vendors and guests.
- Maintain professional grooming and pleasant image.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette at all times and with good customer service relations.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to manager or senior in charge.
- Have a keen eye on detail in Safety and Security Hotel aspect.
- Able to maintain professionalism in the event of emergency and aware of all safety and emergency procedure.
- Accountable for handling and balancing of daily cash transactions and responsible in proper control of issuance hotel Master keys.
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of work area and hotel.
- Provide courteous service, recommendations and detailed responds to all guests’ enquiries e.g tourist attractions to visit, feedback and requests.
- Handle Room Reservations and Telephone enquiries promptly and able to provide thorough Hotel product information in a professional manner. Knows room cancellation procedures.
- Assist in rooms cleaning assignment for housekeeper on daily basis during absence of Housekeeping Supervisor.
- To action in rooms blocking according to guest’s requests and rooms booked ensure guest’s satisfaction for last minute booking.
- Handle lost and found enquiries, ensure proper recording and kept according to hotel’s policies.
- Prompt attention to guest’s feedback or request and able to action in a professional manner.
- Organize any special room set up require by guest’s upon room reservation made to create surprise and delight to the guest.
- Ensure all guests checked in are proper register, payment collection and adhere to hotel registration procedure.
- Manage and Control Hotel’s room key .Ensure proper storage and sufficient count for operational requirement.
- Able to sort and action incoming emails/correspondences, handling of guest’s accounts or billing payment and maintain accuracy of billing.
- Perform night duties ensure maximise hotel room revenue and balancing of posting transactions.
- Understand that business demands sometimes make it necessary to move staff from accustomed shift to other shift or to assist in other properties.
- Be ready to perform any other duties as assigned by higher management.